Playing around with finite groups of low order (< 0xffff). Groups are
treated as black box object, i.e. are given by a multiplication table.
Main features (will) include:
* Generating "base"-groups: Cn, Sn, GL over finite fields, ...
* Basic property and subgroup analysis
* Computing minimal generating sets
* Checking for isomorphism
* Storing groups as multiplication table (plus additional information)
Groups can be generated as subgroups of base groups such as Sn and GL over
finite fields. Groups may also be constructed with methods such as direct
products, commutators, ...
Stage 1 Properties (cheap)
* group order
* is cyclic
* is commutative
* element order distribution
* size of minimal generating set
* Stage 1 of center
* Stage 1 of commutator
Stage 2 Properties